Since the election is less than 20 days away you now have two options to register to vote if you are not already registered:
1. Register in person at your municipal clerk’s office.
2. Register at the polling place on Election Day.
To see if you are already registered visit:
If you are not registered you will need the following to register:
1. Wisconsin Voter Registration Application (GAB-131) form (we have these available for you at the Union Office).
2. Current and Valid WI driver license or WI DOT-issued ID. If these are revoked, suspended, or expired you must provide the last 4 digits of your Social Security number. If you have none of these documents, you will be able to indicate that fact.
3. Proof of Residence (includes but not limited to the following:)
Fishing and hunting licenses
Food stamps, WI Works, WI Shares, and BadgerCare notices and correspondence
Social Security and SSI notices/benefits statements
Billing statements and collection notices from a governmental entity
For detailed information about voting in Wisconsin, visit bringit.wi.gov. Or call the Government Accountability Board Help Desk at 608-261-2028.